The European Advanced Networking Test Center and Upperside Conferences invited interested vendors to our public multi-vendor interoperability test and showcase at the MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress 2017.
Arista Networks, Aviat Networks, Calnex, Cisco, ECI, Ericsson, Huawei, Ixia, Juniper Networks, Meinberg, Microsemi, Nokia, RAD, SIAE Microelettronica and Spirent Communications joined.
Core topics for the current edition were:
- Segment Routing, BGP-LS and new TEAS (Traffic Engineering Architecture and Signaling) developments
- MPLS Ethernet VPNs (EVPNs) and VXLAN
- SDN in the WAN: PCE (including newer extensions) and NETCONF with Yang models for VPN services and for LDP
- Flexible Ethernet and other optical transport concepts integrating with packet networks
- Clock synchronization advances
All 15 participants were able to actively shape the program and set the course during the preparation of the hot-staging.
The hot staging itself was a closed doors fully immersive test event taking place at EANTC’s lab in Berlin, with the whole set-up being transported and demonstrated live at the Paris conference. Successful results are published in the white paper.
The MPLS + SDN + NFV World Congress is amongst the leading conferences of its kind in Europe. More than 1,500 visitors of which 45% present carriers will be the audience for EANTC’s showcase.